Privacy statement version 0.5
Download: 20170829 Privacy Statement
Datlinq Nederland B.V. a company organised and existing under the laws of the Netherlands and having its registered office at Roer 266, 2908 MC Capelle aan den IJssel, The Netherlands and/or its affiliates/subsidiaries (“Datlinq“) understands the importance of protecting and safeguarding your privacy when you use our website. This Privacy Statement tells you about the personal information (“Information”) Datlinq may collect on this website, how the Information is used, and how you can access and correct certain Information we may collect.
Information we collect from you, where you choose to provide it to us, enables us to send you information about products and services in which you register an interest. By providing us with your Information you consent to us processing it for this purpose. We will not pass it on to any third party.
By visiting this website you agree with and accept the terms of this Privacy Statement. If you choose to register or submit Information to Datlinq via this website, you agree to the use of such data in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
If you have questions regarding this Privacy Statement, please contact us.
Information we may and are able to collect from you, is Information you voluntary provide:
- by completing forms and corresponding with us by phone, e-mail, or otherwise. Information (business and personal) like;
- name, title, email address, telephone/fax numbers, Information about the company you
- work for and additional voluntary submitted Information.
by visiting our website. Information like:
- domain & technical Information: IP address, browser type and version, plug ins, time zone setting, operating system and platform, Datlinq login information.
- Via other sources, like third parties, such as:
- Google Analytics
Information we do not collect from you:
- Sensitive Information (data relating to race, ethnic origin, religious beliefs, criminal record, medical, physical or mental health or sexual orientation).
Purpose and Use of the Information:
- To provide a way for customers, partners and prospects to communicate with our team;
- Furthermore in order to:
- execute of agreements, transactions and services;
- establish, manage and maintain relationships;
- develop products and services;
- determine strategy and policies;
- keep track of and analyze the use of our website;
- improve web based solutions;
- serve you better.
- Datlinq will use the Information in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
Correction, Access, Updates and Choices regarding the use of Information:
- Should you at any time decide that you do not want to continue to receive our news letter, you will have the ability to unsubscribe or “opt out” by means of a link provided in each news letter;
- Datlinq aims to keep your Information as accurate as possible. Should you at any time desire to review, correct or update your Information, you may update your relevant profile or registration (when applicable) or contact us;
- The Information that you submit to Datlinq will only be retained for as long as required for the purposes for which it was collected.
Sharing and Transferring the Information:
- Datlinq may share voluntary submitted info in some circumstances with trustworthy business partners only to use in our behalf;
- This may include transmission over international borders;
- Datlinq may disclose the Information if required on legal grounds.
Links from our website and Social Media:
- Social Media: this website includes buttons that allow you to promote or share a page on social media such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. The social media pages themselves provide the code for these buttons, which includes a cookie. On the social media website, you can review the privacy statement (which changes regularly) to see what they are doing with your Information, which they process with this code.
Protection of the Information:
- Datlinq undertakes substantial efforts to protect the confidentiality of the Information;
- There is no access by anyone outside Datlinq, except third parties in maintaining the website;
- You should also do your part in protecting your (own) Information. In case you have an username and/or any password keep this confidential and do not divulge them to anyone. Unfortunately internet can not be guaranteed 100% secure.
- Some pages on this site may utilize “cookies,” which are small files that the site places on your hard drive for identification purposes. These files are used for site registration and customization the next time you visit us. Please note that our cookies do not collect personally identifiable Information and are set to automatically expire after a period of time.
Any changes we may make to our Privacy Statement in the future will be posted on this page and where appropriate notified to you by e-mail. Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to our Privacy Statement.